the preparation of information from our and other groups in order to spread it out, for example in the internet by creating and modifying a website related to our concern
Date: Dec 17, 2000
Members: Rolf-D. Ehrhardt
We would suggest not to write the same things again when you can find them already printed or published elsewhere. Therefore I would recommend to create a Web-site where all people can find:
- Information about IoTC basis
- Information about the members
- Information about the workgroups and their goals
- List of Web-sites ref. to our concern
- List of books, videos and other type of periodical publication
- Articles from our members
What is needed??
A webmaster. A person who is familiar with related software (or at least willing to learn) and who is willing to do this "paperwork" in coordination with the coordinator.
back to Workgroupsoverview
You are visiting our website: Wrld ITC.org To reach our homepage click here please.